Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira
















Singer Shakira says her latest fragrance, Elixir, is like a "second skin" and has an exotic feel to it.

The 35-year-old said it was important for the scent - her third - to be different from her previous perfumes.

"After my first two fragrances, I wanted to do something different. I
wanted to develop a fragrance that would express my most sensual and exotic side, and Elixir is the result of that. We worked on the concept of a 'second skin', a fragrance that becomes a part of you," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Shakira as saying

Source:http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Fashion/Elixir-will-reveal-my-sensuous-side-Shakira/Article1-888824.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...